Extend your knowledge with OpenClassrooms now
We know that you value having the flexibility to fit your work around the other things that matter to you. For lots of you, studying is one of these things. But many of you are also working towards other goals and may not have the opportunity to study.
You are at the heart of all we do and we want to keep providing more support to you. So we've teamed up with OpenClassrooms to offer you the flexibility to fit your studies – as well as work – around your life, by providing you free and easy access to online courses, projects and exercises.
You deliver food at work - now have courses on a large variety of topics delivered directly to you!
Further educate yourself with online courses.
- Choose from more than 350 free courses, including Design, Education, Project Management, IT Management, Entrepreneurship and Marketing.
- Normally each course would cost you £20 per month, but we’re providing it to you for free.
- Study as many courses as you like.
- Download your certificate of achievement at the end of each course.
- Learn at your own pace and study whenever it suits you – 365 days a year, 7 days a week, 24h a day on all devices (desktop, tablet and smartphone).
- Study in English or French – more languages are on the way!
All you need to do is head to OpenClassrooms, pick your course, and enter your name, email address and rider ID.
You’ll then be sent an e-mail telling you how to get started with your course – sometimes this can take a few days to come through.
Terms and conditions
1. This promotion (the “Promotion”) entitles Deliveroo riders to unlimited free access to the Openclassrooms.org (OC.org) Premium Solo subscription, until 31 December 2019, or until a rider stops riding with Deliveroo (the Offer).
2. The Promoter of this Promotion is OpenClassrooms.org, a company registered in France with a registered office of 7 Cité Paradis, 75010 Paris, France (“the Promoter”), in partnership with Roofoods Ltd (“Deliveroo”).
3. These terms apply to all participants. If any rider does not agree with them, they should not participate. A hard copy of these can be printed or a copy requested by post, by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Promoter.
4. This Promotion is open to any active Deliveroo rider in any market in which Deliveroo operates globally (UK, Ireland, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE and Australia).
5. To access this Promotion, you must register your name, email address and valid Deliveroo Rider ID at https://openclassrooms.com/en/partners/deliveroo/offers. Once rider details have been verified you will be able to access OC.org Premium Solo online and begin learning.
6. The Promotion is free access to OC.org’s Premium Solo subscription (https://openclassrooms.com/en/premium/premium-solo) until December 31, 2019 or until you stop riding with Deliveroo. The Promotion cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or suspend this Promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control and, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer. Where reasonably possible, any changes will be communicated by way of a post on this page and/or via the Promoter’s social pages.
8. The Promoter will disclose rider information to Deliveroo to assist in verifying rider details only.
9. Full OC.org terms and conditions can be found here: https://openclassrooms.com/en/terms-of-sale